You want to do things. And you want to create things too.
You’re not content with sitting down and doing whatever somebody else wants you to do. You want to decide. You want control over your life.
It doesn’t matter what you do. You’re a creator.
You’re a podcaster trying to get your voice heard. You’re a software developer trying to turn your code into a real product. You’re a writer who wants to inspire and impact people. You’re a musician who wants to make people smile.
And you want a chance at success. You want a chance at creating a life and career on your own terms.
Because of one thing…the tech.
You might not consider yourself a techy person. For you, the mere thought of anything revolving around technology makes you cringe. You’re afraid you might break something. Since you weren’t good at math or science in school you feel that you’ll never be good.
You’re someone who is comfortable with tech, but things still aren’t working. No matter what you try, people don’t seem interested in what you do and what you have to say. You start doubting your abilities and wonder whether you know what you’re doing.
You have the tech, but you’re afraid of taking the next step. You’re afraid of trying things new. The reason? You fear that you’ll mess up. You fear that you’ll fail. You failed in the past and you don’t want to relive those horrible experiences.
Hi everyone! My name is Ben Medina, and I’m a blogger, web developer, and social media marketer. Though my content, I help you use the technology of today to do things you never thought possible.
This blog is my home base on the internet. I cover a lot of different things. Here’s a bit of what you’ll find:
getting more productive
As a tech blogger, I do what I love, and I want you to do the same! It ain’t easy, and it sure ain’t quick, but it’s worth it in the end.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I’m a recent graduate of the University of Illinois in Economics and Statistics.
- I’ve been a violinist since I was 5 years old, and I also write music in my spare time.
- I’ve been a Shakespeare actor since high school and in college I was a part of the What You Will Shakespeare Company (you can find videos of me acting if you look hard enough on Youtube).
- I used to do sailing in high school and it’s one of my favorite sports, especially in the summer
- Speaking of sports, my favorites are tennis, fencing, and running (not competitively; my asthma prevents me from running hardcore track and field so I usually use it as an excuse to be by myself and listen to music/podcasts).
Want to contact me? Simply fill out this form!
If you wanna find more, I’ve given my links to my social media on the side bar!